- April 25: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers For Seat Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 13 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 15 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 37 days ago
Chrysler Recall 959: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Return Hose
2001 Chrysler Sebring
This hose is considered to be inadequate.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The outer layer only of this 3-layer fuel return hose does not contain the desired ozone protection due to a processing error.
- Dealers will replace the fuel return hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.