- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 6 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 13 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
Chrysler Recall 959: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Return Hose
2001 Chrysler Sebring
This hose is considered to be inadequate.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The outer layer only of this 3-layer fuel return hose does not contain the desired ozone protection due to a processing error.
- Dealers will replace the fuel return hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.