- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 43 days ago
Chrysler Recall 896: Daimlerchrysler/Silencer Pad Bond
2001 Chrysler Sebring
Smoke inhalation could be harmful to vehicle occupants.
Structure — Frame And Members — Underbody Shields
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Through degradation of the bond between the silencer pad and a sheet metal panel (quarter inner upper), the pad may fall onto the map light located in the rear seating area near the C-pillar trim panel (LH and rh). This contact could cause the pad to melt, creating a hot smell and/or smoke during long periods of illumination.
- Dealers will remove the insulation pad from behind both rear map lights.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.