- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 1 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
Chrysler Recall 896: Daimlerchrysler/Silencer Pad Bond
2001 Chrysler Sebring
Smoke inhalation could be harmful to vehicle occupants.
Structure — Frame And Members — Underbody Shields
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Through degradation of the bond between the silencer pad and a sheet metal panel (quarter inner upper), the pad may fall onto the map light located in the rear seating area near the C-pillar trim panel (LH and rh). This contact could cause the pad to melt, creating a hot smell and/or smoke during long periods of illumination.
- Dealers will remove the insulation pad from behind both rear map lights.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.