- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 11 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
Chrysler Recall 896: Daimlerchrysler/Silencer Pad Bond
2001 Chrysler Sebring
Smoke inhalation could be harmful to vehicle occupants.
Structure — Frame And Members — Underbody Shields
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Through degradation of the bond between the silencer pad and a sheet metal panel (quarter inner upper), the pad may fall onto the map light located in the rear seating area near the C-pillar trim panel (LH and rh). This contact could cause the pad to melt, creating a hot smell and/or smoke during long periods of illumination.
- Dealers will remove the insulation pad from behind both rear map lights.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.