- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 8 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
2002 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- peeling paint10
- body is rusting1
- convertible top leaking1
- trunk lid falls down when opened1
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.