- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 11 days ago
- May 22: Chrysler Warranty Problems Cause Class Action news | 13 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 17 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 18: Ram Bed Step Recall Includes 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
1995 Chrysler Town & Country
1995 Chrysler Town & Country Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral Start ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.