- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 7 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 11 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 12 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 29 days ago
Chrysler Recall 845: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Pump
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
If a fuel leak occurs in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vehicle description: Minivans. Fuel can leak from the fuel tank at the interface of the fuel pump module attachment.
- Dealers will replace the fuel pump module attaching nut with a nut that includes tighter design tolerances. The sealing O-ring will also be replaced.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.