- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 6 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 10 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 11 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 16 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 28 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Intercontinental Auto Parts/Fuel Filter Leaks
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
If this condition occurred while the vehicle is in motion, the engine could stall. Also, in the presence of an ignition source, the fuel leak could result in a vehicle fire.
- Aftermarket replacement fuel filters manufactured between September 17, 2002, and January 20, 2003, sold under the brand names listed above. The filter may experience malfunction of the quick connector either blocking fuel flow to the engine or causing a fuel leak. This does not involve any products manufactured by the DaimlerChrysler Corp. Nor any DaimlerChrysler dealers.
- Aftermarket replacement fuel filters for 1995-2000 short wheelbase Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager and Dodge Caravan minivans part no. 18232 and date code 0237, 0249, or 0252. Replacement fuel filters for 1995-2000 long wheelbase Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager and Dodge Caravan minivans part no. 18230 and date code 0237, 0249, 0251, or 0304. Replacement fuel filters for 2001-2004 Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager and Dodge Caravan minivans part no. 28871 and date code 0249. These part numbers and date codes appear on the gold-tone filter. Distributors and retailers will be notified to isolate and return affected inventory. Owners who have had the fuel filter serviced on one of the applicable vehicles after September 17, 2002 should return their vehicle to the service facility to be inspected to see if the fuel filter that was installed is one that is involved in the recall. If so, the owners should have the filter replaced. To receive a full refund plus the cost of postage, owners should cut the connectors from the hoses, rinse the connectors and return them together with proof of the amount paid for the replacement part and labor, to Intercontinental at Intercontinental auto parts, Inc., P.O. Box 861, Mahwah, NJ 07430, attn: Fuel filter recall. Intercontinental will mail a full refund to the owner.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.