- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
1996 Chrysler Town & Country Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Weird Noise While Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump19
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System14
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion10
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.