- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 0 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 7 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 17 days ago
Chrysler Recall B24: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Clockspring
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
This condition will manifest itself through illumination of the air bag warning lamp, and could eventually result in a driver's air bag open circuit, if the part is not replaced in a reasonable amount of time.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain mini vans, the clockspring assembly may have been wound incorrectly during the vehicle assembly process.
- Dealers will replace the clockspring assembly on all vehicles with 70,000 miles or less. An extended lifetime warranty will also be placed on this component for all affected vehicles, regardless of mileage. DaimlerChrysler will also reimburse owners who have paid to have the clockspring replaced on their vehicles. Owner notification began November 18, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.