- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 39 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 39 days ago
Chrysler Recall B09: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- On certain minivans, some trim material can loosen and drop into the rear outboard seat belt assembly, causing the seat belt to become inoperative.
- Dealers will replace the trim with foam blockers and inspect and replace all 3rd row seat belt assemblies. Owner notification began June 3, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.