- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 16 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 25 days ago
Chrysler TSB #23-014-15
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Affected Component: CHILD SEAT:TETHER: CONNECTOR/CLIP (SECURES TOP OF CHILD SEAT TO VEHICLE)
- Child Seat Tether Anchor Installation This bulletin describes procedures to install Child Seat Tether Anchors based on Customer Request. Retrofits are subject to part availability. Vehicles in the following list that are marked **** for the model year are no longer supported with OEM retrofit kits. NOTE: Dealers are encouraged to honor any customers? request for the installation of the Child Seat Tether Anchors and Dealer reimbursement will be made by FCA US LLC regardless of vehicle age or mileage. See the Warranty Policy and Procedure Manual and/or Warranty Bulletin D-08-33 for reimbursement detail.
Click a tab for more information.