- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 28 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall B09: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- On certain minivans, some trim material can loosen and drop into the rear outboard seat belt assembly, causing the seat belt to become inoperative.
- Dealers will replace the trim with foam blockers and inspect and replace all 3rd row seat belt assemblies. Owner notification began June 3, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.