- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 6 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 13 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
Chrysler Recall B09: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- On certain minivans, some trim material can loosen and drop into the rear outboard seat belt assembly, causing the seat belt to become inoperative.
- Dealers will replace the trim with foam blockers and inspect and replace all 3rd row seat belt assemblies. Owner notification began June 3, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.