- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 7 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 25 days ago
1999 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1999 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rack & pinion failure1
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.