- July 26: Chrysler Sliding Door Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- July 13: Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Sliding Door Problems Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- May 31: Chrysler Minivan Power Window Allegedly Strangled Girl news | 58 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 61 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Aftermarket Receiver Hitch
2000 Chrysler Town & Country
If the area in question fractures or breaks, this could cause an unstable driving condition, possibly resulting in a crash.
- Curt mfg is recalling certain class 3 receiver hitches, P/N 13347, sold as aftermarket equipment for use on 1997-2007 Chrysler Town and country vans, 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, and 1996-2004 Plymouth Voyager vans. When the hitch is loaded to the maximum rating, the hitch may fracture or break at the bend location where the main body of the hitch meets the hitch muffler strap.
- Curt mfg will notify owners of record and will replace the hitch free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact curt mfg at 1-715-831-8713.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.