- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 0 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 2 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 4 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 11 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- service engine light on2
- head gaskets leaking1
- valve cover gaskets leaking1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.