- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 21 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 22 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Sliding Door Lock Linkage
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
This could allow the sliding door to partially open.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 2001 Plymouth Voyager, Chrysler Town & Country, and Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan mini vans that are not equipped with the remote keyless entry option. The sliding door latches on these vehicles could release during certain severe accident conditions that involve the sliding door.
- Dealer will replace both sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links on the sliding doors free of charge (parts and labor). DaimlerChrysler has decided to conduct a service campaign to replace the sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links. Owners can contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403, concerning this program.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.