- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 10 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 11 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 20 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 28 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2001 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering locks up5
- NHTSA: Steering24
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.