- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 10 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 32 days ago
2001 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2001 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window works intermittently8
- window regulator on both sides broke4
- power window went out1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls27
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.