- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 20 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 21 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 27 days ago
- February 22: Chrysler Town & Country Ignition Didn't Cause Crash news | 28 days ago
2005 Chrysler Town & Country
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
This minivan has problems ranging from rack and pinion steering failure to door locks that won't let you out. And trust me, you'll want to get out.
2005 Chrysler Town & Country Miscellaneous Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.