- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 5 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 13 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 13 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Side/Window Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 55,990 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem