- November 29: 2019 Fiat 124 Spider Fuel Pump Recall Issued recalls | 2 days ago
- November 21: Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 10 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 20 days ago
- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 26 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Aftermarket Receiver Hitch
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
If the area in question fractures or breaks, this could cause an unstable driving condition, possibly resulting in a crash.
- Curt mfg is recalling certain class 3 receiver hitches, P/N 13347, sold as aftermarket equipment for use on 1997-2007 Chrysler Town and country vans, 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, and 1996-2004 Plymouth Voyager vans. When the hitch is loaded to the maximum rating, the hitch may fracture or break at the bend location where the main body of the hitch meets the hitch muffler strap.
- Curt mfg will notify owners of record and will replace the hitch free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact curt mfg at 1-715-831-8713.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.