- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 8 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 8 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 23 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers not working properly2
- sunroof arm cracked1
- windows failed1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.