- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 3 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 30: Jeep Wrangler Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 22 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers not working properly2
- sunroof arm cracked1
- windows failed1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.