- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 4 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- November 1: Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Recall Issued Over Fire Risk recalls | 9 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 10 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 25 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Wipers Not Working Properly2
- Sunroof Arm Cracked1
- Windows Failed1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.