- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 9 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 10 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 19 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 27 days ago
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2008 Town & Country transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission doesn't shift smoothly6
- transmission defective3
- transmission stuck in 2nd gear2
- gear shift lock up1
- slips to neutral in reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.