- April 19: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Recall Over Bosch CP4.2 Pumps recalls | 37 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Wrangler Frame Stud Recall Involves 35,829 Wranglers recalls | 57 days ago
- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 85 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 86 days ago
TIPM Failure. Would Not Start
2011 Chrysler Town & Country (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 82,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 85 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced TIPM (27 reports)
- not sure (21 reports)
- replace TIPM (21 reports)
- bypass fuel pump relay in TIPM (7 reports)
- replace external fuel pump relay (4 reports)
- replaced alternator (3 reports)
- TIPM Repair & Bypass Solutionis For 2007-2014 Chyrsler/Dodge/Jeep/VW Vehicles - Schematics for a cable to test and bypass faulty fuel pump relay that is causing your no start condition for above vehicles. You can also purchase the cable from the website if you don't want to make yourself.
- Top 5 Problems Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan 5th Generation 2008-20 - Top 5 Problems Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan 5th Generation 2008-20
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
The whole fuse box is garbage - 4 years ago I have to paid 500 dollars to bypass the fuel pump relay. Now the dash illuminates like a Christmas tree, the windows will roll down on it, and the door will open on it. You can be in the road and shows battery is dying and the wipers will go on as wells as the dash light the radio will go off. You can stop at the mall and lock the car when you came out is wide open with the Windows down. It's a mess. Is been like that for a while - first was the fuel pump. A recall was open for the same part on a Jeep on the same year but no for Chrysler. And it's been getting worse little by little.
- Seynel G., Greenville, TX, US