- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 5 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 20 days ago
Chrysler Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.