- November 10: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Meet MPG Requirements For 2017 Models news | 2 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 15 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 21 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 40 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 43 days ago
Chrysler Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.