- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 4 days ago
- June 7: Chrysler Recalls 343,000 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 22 days ago
- May 27: Fiat 500 Hatch Wiring Harness Lawsuit Says Hatches Won't Open news | 23 days ago
Chrysler Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.