- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 4 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 19 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
Chrysler Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.