- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 42 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 45 days ago
Chrysler Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.