- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 13 days ago
- October 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Proceeds news | 33 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
Chrysler Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.