- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 2 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 9 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 23 days ago
Chrysler Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.