- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Proceeds news | 25 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 30 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 41 days ago
Chrysler Recall M17: Right Side Liftgate Pinch Sensors
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
The power liftgate door may close on an appendage, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles, manufactured from March 9, 2012 through March 12, 2012. Some vehicles may be equipped with a right side liftgate pinch sensor that does not function properly. As a result, increased force may be required in order to stop the power liftgate during final closing stages.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the right side liftgate pinch sensors, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.