- November 29: 2019 Fiat 124 Spider Fuel Pump Recall Issued recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 9 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 19 days ago
- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 25 days ago
Chrysler Recall M17: Right Side Liftgate Pinch Sensors
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
The power liftgate door may close on an appendage, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles, manufactured from March 9, 2012 through March 12, 2012. Some vehicles may be equipped with a right side liftgate pinch sensor that does not function properly. As a result, increased force may be required in order to stop the power liftgate during final closing stages.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the right side liftgate pinch sensors, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.