- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 1 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 9 days ago
Chrysler Recall M17: Right Side Liftgate Pinch Sensors
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
The power liftgate door may close on an appendage, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 Town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles, manufactured from March 9, 2012 through March 12, 2012. Some vehicles may be equipped with a right side liftgate pinch sensor that does not function properly. As a result, increased force may be required in order to stop the power liftgate during final closing stages.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the right side liftgate pinch sensors, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.