- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 5 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 20 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2012 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Window Shattered1
- Window Fell Into Door1
- Windows Won't Open1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.