- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- July 18: Ram Fuel Filler Neck Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 14 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- July 6: Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Wrong Spare Tires recalls | 15 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2012 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Window Shattered1
- Window Fell Into Door1
- Windows Won't Open1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.