- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 4 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 5 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 15 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 24 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
Worst 2012 Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window shattered1
- window fell into door1
- windows won't open1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.