- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 4 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 5 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2012 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window shattered1
- window fell into door1
- windows won't open1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.