- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2012 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Window Shattered1
- Window Fell Into Door1
- Windows Won't Open1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.