- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 14 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 35 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 44 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 45 days ago
2014 Chrysler Town & Country
2014 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On5
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving4
- Oil Filter Housing Cracked4
- Oil Leak3
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine83
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.