- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 2 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 3 days ago
2014 Chrysler Town & Country
2014 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On4
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving3
- Oil Leak3
- Oil Filter Housing Cracked2
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine42
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.