- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 2 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 17 days ago
2014 Chrysler Town & Country
2014 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On4
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving4
- Oil Leak3
- Oil Filter Housing Cracked2
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine48
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.