- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 5 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 38 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 41 days ago
2014 Chrysler Town & Country
2014 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On5
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving4
- Oil Leak3
- Oil Filter Housing Cracked2
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine58
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.