- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 5 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 38 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 41 days ago
Chrysler Recall S37: Incorrect Torque On Third Row Seats
2016 Chrysler Town & Country
If the third row seatback becomes loose, it may separate from the seat frame, increasing the risk of injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles manufactured March 16, 2016, to March 17, 2016. The nuts on the third row seatbacks were incorrectly torqued and may become loose.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will re-torque the third row seatback nuts, free of charge. The recall began on July 1, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S37.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/11/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S37051116
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 2016
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.