- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Sliding Door Lock Linkage
2001 Chrysler Voyager
This could allow the sliding door to partially open.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 2001 Plymouth Voyager, Chrysler Town & Country, and Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan mini vans that are not equipped with the remote keyless entry option. The sliding door latches on these vehicles could release during certain severe accident conditions that involve the sliding door.
- Dealer will replace both sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links on the sliding doors free of charge (parts and labor). DaimlerChrysler has decided to conduct a service campaign to replace the sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links. Owners can contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403, concerning this program.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.