- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 12 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.