- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 6 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 10 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 11 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 16 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 28 days ago
2003 Chrysler Voyager
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Chrysler Voyager
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Chrysler Voyager by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the area in question fractures or breaks, this could cause an unstable driving condition, possibly resulting in a crash. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can lead to a decrease in brake line pressure and an increase in stopping distance, which can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an under hood fire. Read more »
A possible fire can occur in the presence of an ignition source. Read more »
If this condition occurred while the vehicle is in motion, the engine could stall. Also, in the presence of an ignition source, the fuel leak could result ... Read more »