- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 21 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 26 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 39 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
2003 Chrysler Voyager
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Chrysler Voyager
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Chrysler Voyager by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the area in question fractures or breaks, this could cause an unstable driving condition, possibly resulting in a crash. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can lead to a decrease in brake line pressure and an increase in stopping distance, which can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an under hood fire. Read more »
A possible fire can occur in the presence of an ignition source. Read more »
If this condition occurred while the vehicle is in motion, the engine could stall. Also, in the presence of an ignition source, the fuel leak could result ... Read more »