- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 62 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 69 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2012 Dodge Avenger (Page 3 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission, fuel economy, driving position and rear visibility. But at least it has a cool marketing campaign ... right?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 14 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 14 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,048 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem