- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 11 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 53 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Integrated Child Seat Harness
1998 Dodge Caravan
The child seat occupant may not be properly restrained in the event of a collision.
- Vehicle description: Passenger minivans equipped with integrated child seats. The shoulder harness restraint webbing was incorrectly routed around the metal reinforcement bar on these seats.
- Dealers will inspect the routing of the shoulder belt webbing and any found incorrect will be properly routed.
Click a tab for more information.