- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Integrated Child Seat Harness
1998 Dodge Caravan
The child seat occupant may not be properly restrained in the event of a collision.
- Vehicle description: Passenger minivans equipped with integrated child seats. The shoulder harness restraint webbing was incorrectly routed around the metal reinforcement bar on these seats.
- Dealers will inspect the routing of the shoulder belt webbing and any found incorrect will be properly routed.
Click a tab for more information.