- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 60 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 85 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Integrated Child Seat Harness
1998 Dodge Caravan
The child seat occupant may not be properly restrained in the event of a collision.
- Vehicle description: Passenger minivans equipped with integrated child seats. The shoulder harness restraint webbing was incorrectly routed around the metal reinforcement bar on these seats.
- Dealers will inspect the routing of the shoulder belt webbing and any found incorrect will be properly routed.
Click a tab for more information.