- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 43 days ago
2014 Dodge Challenger
2014 Dodge Challenger Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving, will not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System36
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Challenger Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Challenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Challenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Challenger.