- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 5 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 49 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 55 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 65 days ago
Dodge Recall V01: Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Explode
2014 Dodge Challenger
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2010 Dodge Ram 3500, Ram 4500/5500, 2010-2011 Dodge Dakota, 2010-2014 Dodge Challenger, 2010-2015 Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300, and 2010-2016 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. Upon deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflator to explode.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. The recall began February 4, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V01.
Click a tab for more information.