- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 1 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 61 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 68 days ago
2006 Dodge Charger
fuel system Problems
Worst 2006 Charger fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car stalls and runs rough after fueling up6
- after fueling, car stalls and jerks5
- difficulty filling1
- fuel leaking in vehicle1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline206
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System197
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.