- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 21 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 62 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
2007 Dodge Charger
Worst 2007 Charger transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gear shift stuck in park52
- k39 interlock lever1
- reverse not working1
- transmission slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.