- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 74 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 84 days ago
2007 Dodge Charger
2007 Dodge Charger Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Gear Shift Stuck In Park53
- K39 Interlock Lever1
- Reverse Not Working1
- Transmission Slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And Linkage: Column ...13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And Linkage: Floor ...11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral Start ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.