2008 Dodge Charger
2008 Dodge Charger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure10
- Ticking Noise From Engine4
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving3
- Check Engine Light Is On2
- Electronic Throttle Light Flashes/Car Runs Rough2
- Broken Belt While Driving1
- Dropped Valve Seat1
- Oil Pump Defect Caused Engine To Freeze1
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine83
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.