- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall M10: ABS/ESC Fuse And Headlamp Jumper Wire Harness
2012 Dodge Charger
This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 300 and Dodge Charger vehicles. These vehicles may lose ABS/ESC system function due to an overheated power distribution center.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will relocate the ABS/ESC system fuse, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.