- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 55 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 80 days ago
Dodge Recall P08: Loss Of Low Beam Headlights
2012 Dodge Charger
Loss of headlights reduces the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Dodge Charger vehicles manufactured May 20, 2010, through November 8, 2011, and equipped with halogen headlamps. In the affected vehicles, a sub-harness for the headlights may overheat and cause the low beam headlights to go out.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the headlamp jumper harnesses and bulbs, or the headlamp assemblies, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 2, 2014. Owners may contract Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P08. This recall concerns non-police vehicles. A separate campaign was launched in 2012 to address police vehicles. See NHTSA recall 12V-042.
- Documents (11)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.