- July 26: Chrysler Sliding Door Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- July 13: Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Sliding Door Problems Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- June 26: Dodge Rear Differential Lawsuit Includes Challengers and Chargers news | 37 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 86 days ago
Dodge TSB #18-031-12 REV. A
2012 Dodge Charger
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Flash: MIL Illumination P0108 - Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Circuit High This bulletin involves selectively erasing and reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with new software. The customer may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the Technician may find that P0108 - Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Circuit High has been set active or stored.Updating the software will correct the condition listed above.
Click a tab for more information.