- July 26: Chrysler Sliding Door Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- July 13: Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Sliding Door Problems Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- June 26: Dodge Rear Differential Lawsuit Includes Challengers and Chargers news | 37 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 86 days ago
Dodge TSB #18-085-15
2012 Dodge Charger
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Powertrain System Improvements/Enhancements This bulletin involves selectively erasing and reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with new software. The customer may describe hearing the fuel pump relay cycling during remote start or a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) set in the PCM: ? U0140 - Lost Communication With Body Control Module (BCM). ? P06DD - Engine Oil Pressure Control Circuit Stuck Off. ? P0522 - Engine Oil Pressure Sensor Circuit Low. ? P0108 - Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Circuit High. ? P1239 - Engine Oil Temperature Too Low. ? P0298 - Engine Oil Temperature Too High.
Click a tab for more information.