- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall R07: Damaged Fuel Rail Hose Connection
2015 Dodge Charger
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source such as hot engine or exhaust components increases the risk of a vehicle fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT and Dodge Charger SRT vehicles manufactured September 18, 2014, to February 5, 2015, and equipped with a 6.2L supercharged engine. O-ring seal and fuel rail crossover hose damage may result in the fuel rail hose connection leaking fuel.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will replace the engine fuel rail injector crossover hose, free of charge. The recall began April 23, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R07.
- Documents (15)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall 573 Report - Rev 1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Communications Cover Letter
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.