- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 55 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 66 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 71 days ago
Dodge Recall R07: Damaged Fuel Rail Hose Connection
2015 Dodge Charger
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source such as hot engine or exhaust components increases the risk of a vehicle fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT and Dodge Charger SRT vehicles manufactured September 18, 2014, to February 5, 2015, and equipped with a 6.2L supercharged engine. O-ring seal and fuel rail crossover hose damage may result in the fuel rail hose connection leaking fuel.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will replace the engine fuel rail injector crossover hose, free of charge. The recall began April 23, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R07.
- Documents (15)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall 573 Report - Rev 1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Communications Cover Letter
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.