- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 9 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 53 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 64 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall U37: Front Driveshaft May Separate From Vehicle
2017 Dodge Charger
If the front driveshaft detaches from the vehicle it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Dodge Charger pursuit police vehicles equipped with all-wheel drive and V8 engines. The front driveshaft universal joint may seize or fracture causing the shaft to detach from the vehicle.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began June 27, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U37.
Click a tab for more information.