- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 52 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 57 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 68 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 71 days ago
2017 Dodge Charger
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Dodge Charger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Dodge Charger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front driveshaft detaches from the vehicle it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If an EOC line fails, oil may spray onto the windshield or contact a hot surface, impairing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash or fire. Read more »
A loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »