- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 17 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 32 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 56 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 82 days ago
2017 Dodge Charger
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Dodge Charger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Dodge Charger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front driveshaft detaches from the vehicle it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If an EOC line fails, oil may spray onto the windshield or contact a hot surface, impairing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash or fire. Read more »
A loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »