- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall T48: Oil Leak Due To Engine Oil Cooler Hose Separation
2017 Dodge Charger
If an EOC line fails, oil may spray onto the windshield or contact a hot surface, impairing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash or fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Challenger and Charger vehicles equipped with Hellcat engines. The engine oil cooler (EOC) hoses may fail resulting in a rapid loss of engine oil.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EOC lines, free of charge. The recall began October 3, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T48.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.