- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 53 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 58 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 69 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 72 days ago
Dodge Recall U37: Front Driveshaft May Separate From Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger
If the front driveshaft detaches from the vehicle it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Dodge Charger pursuit police vehicles equipped with all-wheel drive and V8 engines. The front driveshaft universal joint may seize or fracture causing the shaft to detach from the vehicle.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began June 27, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U37.
Click a tab for more information.