- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 50 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 55 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 66 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall U43: Incorrect Transmission Park Rods Installed
2018 Dodge Charger
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended vehicle movement and the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Charger, Durango and Challenger, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, Chrysler 300, and RAM 1500 vehicles. An incorrect transmission park lock rod may have been installed in the transmission.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install the correct park lock rod, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U43.
Click a tab for more information.