- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 54 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 65 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall U43: Incorrect Transmission Park Rods Installed
2018 Dodge Charger
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended vehicle movement and the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Charger, Durango and Challenger, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, Chrysler 300, and RAM 1500 vehicles. An incorrect transmission park lock rod may have been installed in the transmission.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install the correct park lock rod, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U43.
Click a tab for more information.