- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 8 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 52 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 58 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall U87: Voltage Regulator May Fail And Cause Stall
2018 Dodge Charger
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Front Underhood
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Renegade, Compass and Grand Cherokee, RAM 1500 and Promaster, Fiat 500x, Dodge Journey, Challenger, Charger and Durango and Chrysler 300x vehicles, 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles and 2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee and Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U87.
Click a tab for more information.