- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 8 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 19 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 70 days ago
1998 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1998 Dakota engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving6
- engine backfires and misses5
- antifreeze leaking into engine1
- truck will not idle after starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.